Terms of Publication
- The Author warrants the originality, authorship, authenticity, and sole ownership of all rights to the work, that, to the best of the Author's knowledge, the work is not libellous, that publication of the work will not infringe upon any copyright, right to privacy, proprietary or any other right of any person, corporation or other entity; and that any necessary permissions will have been obtained.
- The Author warrants that the work is not under consideration by another journal and has not been previously published.
- The Author agrees that Track Changes has the right to publish the work via an open access website and in a limited print run.
- The Author agrees that the Author retains copyright to their work and therefore is responsible for pursuing any breaches of copyright that may occur. Author retains the right to publish work previously published in Track Changes elsewhere.
- It is the Author’s responsibility to secure the necessary copyright permissions for any images/maps/ diagrams, etc. that they have reproduced within their work. Track Changes is not responsible for any failure to do so.
Please submit articles electronically to email@example.com. Articles may be submitted at any time, but will be reviewed on a twice yearly cycle, which will be advertised through a call for articles.
All submissions should adhere to the MHRA style guide which is available online at the MHRA website.